current position：Home>The format of the command in the CMD window is unclear
The format of the command in the CMD window is unclear
2022-02-02 11:41:29 【CSDN Q & A】
Like this usage：mvn [options] [<goal(s)>] [<phase(s)>]
That's true.  Means optional , So this one [<goal(s)>] or [<phase(s)>] What does that mean? ,<> do .
And this one.
What does it mean ,
Is it necessary ？
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How to read text from TXT document, write it into excel and run it in reverse?
- Calculation of joint torque of detal manipulator
- Give a string representing the date and ask what day of the year it is
- [Vue] setting @ media to query font size is not effective
- How to use the ecarts national map to the city? I CV changed other people's codes and key values. Now this is the case
- Design database (agricultural products sales database, clothing sales database and stamen sales database)
- Let's see if the course sequence of distributed architect is correct
- What's the matter with me? Please answer
- Link failure of distributed task scheduling
guess what you like
The bean tag calls auto assembly and has been given a parameterless construction Setget, why is class still null
"The column vectors of a matrix whose determinant is equal to zero may not be linearly correlated"
PTA 7-1 string sorting (10 points)
Output the full arrangement of all 1 2 3 4 5 in dictionary order
How to create SQL trigger
Stm32tftlcd displays Chinese character scrolling