current position：Home>Initialization of structure variables, application
Initialization of structure variables, application
2022-02-02 12:55:13 【CSDN Q & A】
1) Define a structure type stud (int id, char name, char banj, char sex, float scorel,float score2, float total)
2) Definition An array of structures s, And before initialization 2 Personal data , Input from keyboard 3 Personal data .
3) Will this 5 Write personal data to a file a.txt in
4) from a.txt Read out the data in the computer , Store in s in , Implemented by loop 5 Calculation of personal data and screen output .
Refer to the answer 1：
Which part is difficult ？
Refer to the answer 2：
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How to read text from TXT document, write it into excel and run it in reverse?
- Calculation of joint torque of detal manipulator
- Give a string representing the date and ask what day of the year it is
- [Vue] setting @ media to query font size is not effective
- How to use the ecarts national map to the city? I CV changed other people's codes and key values. Now this is the case
- Design database (agricultural products sales database, clothing sales database and stamen sales database)
- Let's see if the course sequence of distributed architect is correct
- What's the matter with me? Please answer
- Link failure of distributed task scheduling
guess what you like
The bean tag calls auto assembly and has been given a parameterless construction Setget, why is class still null
"The column vectors of a matrix whose determinant is equal to zero may not be linearly correlated"
PTA 7-1 string sorting (10 points)
Output the full arrangement of all 1 2 3 4 5 in dictionary order
How to create SQL trigger
Stm32tftlcd displays Chinese character scrolling
The format of the command in the CMD window is unclear
What does the class name in the class mean? It's not a variable or a member function
Seems to have started a program called [com,.] Process. But failed to stop it, which is likely to cause a memory leak. Stack trace for Thread:
Object oriented programming questions
- What are the impossible out of stack sequences when a certain in stack sequence is CADB?
- How to do this!
- Given a matrix of N x n, find the matrix after 90 degrees of rotation
- Mac Pro M1 chip 13 inch how to delete non store software?
- Is there any student to answer the single linked list in the data structure
- On the problem of incomplete display of Vue multi selection box data
- About the problem of incomplete data acquisition in Vue's select multiple selection box
- 360 fast travel assistant how to delete
- What are the experimental equipment and requirements of C language experiment report
- Why do the left and right shifts of bit operations correspond to decimal multiplication and division
- C language will not be painful, seek solutions
- Trigger implementation inserts some fields of one table into another table
- A sine wave is known, with peak to peak value of 1V and frequency of 10kHz; Now it is necessary to obtain a sine wave with three times the frequency of the sine wave and a peak to peak value of 9V. Circuit diagram and parameter calculation process
- I want to ask whether this SQL statement is correct and can you get data? This error is displayed
- Using function to store and read text file test TXT
- I have encountered several array problems in C + +. I hope the big God can solve the puzzle. It's best to have comments
- Why does WindowBuilder keep making mistakes when running on eclipse
- What if there are only 5 plug-ins in QGIS
- Use the geo path map in echorts to operate, but import your own SVG and it will not be displayed
- Panel problem of vs2022
- Design a mathutils Java class file
- Design of identity authentication based on Lamport scheme
- How does Simulink simulate the neutral point of permanent magnet synchronous motor (connected to the midpoint of bus capacitance)?
- Excuse me: it is known that 9 of the 300 experimental samples have been wrongly divided. What is the penalty factor C in the SVM model?
- Is there any common Python tutorial that even a fool can understand?