current position：Home>Restart Ubuntu as soon as VMware starts
Restart Ubuntu as soon as VMware starts
2022-02-02 13:23:22 【CSDN Q & A】
I changed my computer ,win11 Systematic . Follow the steps to download the virtual machine and Ubuntu, Then open it one at a time Ubuntu Force a restart , Does anyone know why
Refer to the answer 1：
Forced restart is Ubuntu It's still yours windows The carrier is also restarted ？
If it is Ubuntu Restart to check the installed iso Try another image file ;
If it is windows The carrier restarted and checked windows Whether it is turned on Hyperv, Try after disabling .
Refer to the answer 2：
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- How to read text from TXT document, write it into excel and run it in reverse?
- Calculation of joint torque of detal manipulator
- Give a string representing the date and ask what day of the year it is
- [Vue] setting @ media to query font size is not effective
- How to use the ecarts national map to the city? I CV changed other people's codes and key values. Now this is the case
- Design database (agricultural products sales database, clothing sales database and stamen sales database)
- Let's see if the course sequence of distributed architect is correct
- What's the matter with me? Please answer
- Link failure of distributed task scheduling
guess what you like
The bean tag calls auto assembly and has been given a parameterless construction Setget, why is class still null
"The column vectors of a matrix whose determinant is equal to zero may not be linearly correlated"
PTA 7-1 string sorting (10 points)
Output the full arrangement of all 1 2 3 4 5 in dictionary order
How to create SQL trigger
Stm32tftlcd displays Chinese character scrolling
The format of the command in the CMD window is unclear
What does the class name in the class mean? It's not a variable or a member function
Seems to have started a program called [com,.] Process. But failed to stop it, which is likely to cause a memory leak. Stack trace for Thread:
Object oriented programming questions
- What are the impossible out of stack sequences when a certain in stack sequence is CADB?
- How to do this!
- Given a matrix of N x n, find the matrix after 90 degrees of rotation
- Mac Pro M1 chip 13 inch how to delete non store software?
- Is there any student to answer the single linked list in the data structure
- On the problem of incomplete display of Vue multi selection box data
- About the problem of incomplete data acquisition in Vue's select multiple selection box
- 360 fast travel assistant how to delete
- What are the experimental equipment and requirements of C language experiment report
- Why do the left and right shifts of bit operations correspond to decimal multiplication and division
- C language will not be painful, seek solutions
- Trigger implementation inserts some fields of one table into another table
- A sine wave is known, with peak to peak value of 1V and frequency of 10kHz; Now it is necessary to obtain a sine wave with three times the frequency of the sine wave and a peak to peak value of 9V. Circuit diagram and parameter calculation process
- I want to ask whether this SQL statement is correct and can you get data? This error is displayed
- Using function to store and read text file test TXT
- I have encountered several array problems in C + +. I hope the big God can solve the puzzle. It's best to have comments
- Why does WindowBuilder keep making mistakes when running on eclipse
- What if there are only 5 plug-ins in QGIS
- Use the geo path map in echorts to operate, but import your own SVG and it will not be displayed
- Panel problem of vs2022
- Design a mathutils Java class file
- Design of identity authentication based on Lamport scheme
- How does Simulink simulate the neutral point of permanent magnet synchronous motor (connected to the midpoint of bus capacitance)?
- Excuse me: it is known that 9 of the 300 experimental samples have been wrongly divided. What is the penalty factor C in the SVM model?
- Is there any common Python tutorial that even a fool can understand?
- The pointer of the derived class shows why the value of the pointer data member converted to the base class has changed. Please explain
- Initialization of structure variables, application
- How can the data in the red box be displayed in the black box classification according to the status?
- Position in CSS: after fixed, it will appear in the original position after entering the page, and then flash to the fixed position
- How do the from attribute and to attribute of QML propertyanimation change
- Want to know what this code means
- Design a mathutils Java class file
- KNN algorithm can not come up with the best model selection
- After deployment, the project automatically reads the files under the login machine disk
- C ＃ click the button to display the name of the folder on the control
- visual studio
- The use of cleanstate
- I don't understand what this means!!
- Machine learning Jupiter notebook spam filtering analysis report
- Run result and error content Print (dict_data ['content '] ['out']) keyerror: 'content, how to solve it?