current position：Home>C language file encryption applet problem
C language file encryption applet problem
2022-02-02 16:22:54 【CSDN Q & A】
if((fp=fopen("e:\abc.txt","r"))==NULL)// I created this in advance
printf("Cannot open the file\n");
printf("Cannot find the file\n");
Why are there several more boxes in the back , solve
Refer to the answer 1：
abc.txt At the end of the file , Are there some spaces ?
Refer to the answer 2：
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- What are the impossible out of stack sequences when a certain in stack sequence is CADB?
- How to do this!
- Given a matrix of N x n, find the matrix after 90 degrees of rotation
- Mac Pro M1 chip 13 inch how to delete non store software?
- Is there any student to answer the single linked list in the data structure
- On the problem of incomplete display of Vue multi selection box data
- About the problem of incomplete data acquisition in Vue's select multiple selection box
- 360 fast travel assistant how to delete
- What are the experimental equipment and requirements of C language experiment report
- Why do the left and right shifts of bit operations correspond to decimal multiplication and division
guess what you like
C language will not be painful, seek solutions
Trigger implementation inserts some fields of one table into another table
A sine wave is known, with peak to peak value of 1V and frequency of 10kHz; Now it is necessary to obtain a sine wave with three times the frequency of the sine wave and a peak to peak value of 9V. Circuit diagram and parameter calculation process
I want to ask whether this SQL statement is correct and can you get data? This error is displayed
Using function to store and read text file test TXT
I have encountered several array problems in C + +. I hope the big God can solve the puzzle. It's best to have comments
Why does WindowBuilder keep making mistakes when running on eclipse
What if there are only 5 plug-ins in QGIS
Use the geo path map in echorts to operate, but import your own SVG and it will not be displayed
Panel problem of vs2022
- Design a mathutils Java class file
- Design of identity authentication based on Lamport scheme
- How does Simulink simulate the neutral point of permanent magnet synchronous motor (connected to the midpoint of bus capacitance)?
- Excuse me: it is known that 9 of the 300 experimental samples have been wrongly divided. What is the penalty factor C in the SVM model?
- Is there any common Python tutorial that even a fool can understand?
- The pointer of the derived class shows why the value of the pointer data member converted to the base class has changed. Please explain
- Initialization of structure variables, application
- How can the data in the red box be displayed in the black box classification according to the status?
- Position in CSS: after fixed, it will appear in the original position after entering the page, and then flash to the fixed position
- How do the from attribute and to attribute of QML propertyanimation change
- Want to know what this code means
- Design a mathutils Java class file
- KNN algorithm can not come up with the best model selection
- After deployment, the project automatically reads the files under the login machine disk
- C ＃ click the button to display the name of the folder on the control
- visual studio
- The use of cleanstate
- I don't understand what this means!!
- Machine learning Jupiter notebook spam filtering analysis report
- Run result and error content Print (dict_data ['content '] ['out']) keyerror: 'content, how to solve it?
- Appium code failed to open mobile app
- About the problems of C language 2022 calendar event recording system! (development tool eclipse)
- Restart Ubuntu as soon as VMware starts
- The computer network is normal, but some web pages can't be opened. What should I do
- Why can't you query after adding information
- The reinstallation system has been stuck in "starting windows"
- How did my visual studio code change like this
- Alien project spacecraft collision error
- Opencv play nine palace game
- What library does spider need to add? Why doesn't Anaconda
- Why not exchange? C language pointer
- There is a problem with my SQL statement
- First establish the input data into a binary sort tree, and then find the data. Enter the keyword sequence (63, 90, 70, 55, 67, 42, 98, 83, 10, 45, 58). 1. Establish a binary sort tree according to the order of the entered keywords.
- Why is x output 13 instead of 3
- Python code, interface problems
- Python basic problems, read and write files, and solve them in a basic way
- CSDN article reading statistics algorithm logic
- Swift5 dynamically obtain the height of the navigation bar and status bar
- Why is it not displayed in graphicsview
- MATLAB image hiding problem, please help