current position：Home>How to solve termux qqbot error?
How to solve termux qqbot error?
2022-02-02 17:01:55 【CSDN Q & A】
The last line ：
AttributeError: 'HTMLParser' object has no attribute 'unescape'
Version information ：
The complete error information is as follows ：
Traceback (most recent call last): File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/bin/qqbot", line 33, in <module> sys.exit(load_entry_point('qqbot==2.3.11', 'console_scripts', 'qqbot')()) File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/bin/qqbot", line 25, in importlib_load_entry_point return next(matches).load() File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/python3.10/importlib/metadata/__init__.py", line 162, in load module = import_module(match.group('module')) File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/python3.10/importlib/__init__.py", line 126, in import_module return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level) File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1050, in _gcd_import File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1027, in _find_and_load File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 1006, in _find_and_load_unlocked File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 688, in _load_unlocked File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap_external>", line 883, in exec_module File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 241, in _call_with_frames_removed File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/qqbot/__init__.py", line 3, in <module> from .qqbotcls import QQBot, QQBotSlot, QQBotSched, RunBot, _bot File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/qqbot/qqbotcls.py", line 20, in <module> from qqbot.qconf import QConf File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/qqbot/qconf.py", line 198, in <module> from qqbot.utf8logger import SetLogLevel, INFO, RAWINPUT, PRINT, ERROR File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/qqbot/utf8logger.py", line 10, in <module> from qqbot.common import PY3 File "/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib/python3.10/site-packages/qqbot/common.py", line 184, in <module> import html.parser; htmlUnescape = html.parser.HTMLParser().unescapeAttributeError: 'HTMLParser' object has no attribute 'unescape'
Refer to the answer 1：
The definition of the library has changed . Modify the usage
import html.parser; htmlUnescape = html.parser.HTMLParser().unescap
import html.parserhtmlUnescape = html.unescape
Refer to the answer 2：
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Design a mathutils Java class file
- Design of identity authentication based on Lamport scheme
- How does Simulink simulate the neutral point of permanent magnet synchronous motor (connected to the midpoint of bus capacitance)?
- Excuse me: it is known that 9 of the 300 experimental samples have been wrongly divided. What is the penalty factor C in the SVM model?
- Is there any common Python tutorial that even a fool can understand?
- The pointer of the derived class shows why the value of the pointer data member converted to the base class has changed. Please explain
- Initialization of structure variables, application
- How can the data in the red box be displayed in the black box classification according to the status?
- Position in CSS: after fixed, it will appear in the original position after entering the page, and then flash to the fixed position
- How do the from attribute and to attribute of QML propertyanimation change
guess what you like
Want to know what this code means
Design a mathutils Java class file
KNN algorithm can not come up with the best model selection
After deployment, the project automatically reads the files under the login machine disk
C ＃ click the button to display the name of the folder on the control
The use of cleanstate
I don't understand what this means!!
Machine learning Jupiter notebook spam filtering analysis report
Run result and error content Print (dict_data ['content '] ['out']) keyerror: 'content, how to solve it?
- Appium code failed to open mobile app
- About the problems of C language 2022 calendar event recording system! (development tool eclipse)
- Restart Ubuntu as soon as VMware starts
- The computer network is normal, but some web pages can't be opened. What should I do
- Why can't you query after adding information
- The reinstallation system has been stuck in "starting windows"
- How did my visual studio code change like this
- Alien project spacecraft collision error
- Opencv play nine palace game
- What library does spider need to add? Why doesn't Anaconda
- Why not exchange? C language pointer
- There is a problem with my SQL statement
- First establish the input data into a binary sort tree, and then find the data. Enter the keyword sequence (63, 90, 70, 55, 67, 42, 98, 83, 10, 45, 58). 1. Establish a binary sort tree according to the order of the entered keywords.
- Why is x output 13 instead of 3
- Python code, interface problems
- Python basic problems, read and write files, and solve them in a basic way
- CSDN article reading statistics algorithm logic
- Swift5 dynamically obtain the height of the navigation bar and status bar
- A small problem about string 
- Why is it not displayed in graphicsview
- MATLAB image hiding problem, please help
- Python fastobjectlistview cannot operate on setitem * *
- What should I fill in at the crosswalk
- College C language programming c + + Programming
- Appium + Python + Android JDK failed to connect to the mobile phone to run app
- I think the activity can be started in the background above Android Q. how to realize it
- Use the predict type parameter to define a method for filtering books
- Problems related to the use of C PropertyGrid
- How to set the gain & lt^ u
- Click one H5 item in the app to jump to another H5 item
- Find a solution to the error of this r code
- Python will test Put the PY file in a python package (such as D: \ TT), import the package test in test2, and output the value of the variable data.
- When using PPO strategy to train reinforcement learning model, how to evaluate the quality of the model and judge whether it converges?
- Calculate the number of uppercase letters, lowercase letters and numbers in any string
- If you work from home, the same operation will fail
- Content encapsulation under three-level classification of Java
- The idea switches branches and the project directory structure disappears
- 1. Customize a - function to realize the following functions: input the accuracy e, and use the following formula to calculate the approximate value of cosx until the absolute value of the last - item is less than E. It is required to define and call the
- Find its Huffman code? Give the coding process and coding results (please give the large probability as 1 and the small probability as 0) Calculate the average code length. Calculate the compression ratio before and after coding
- C language and documents to solve students' performance problems