current position：Home>TypeError: string indices must be integers
TypeError: string indices must be integers
2022-02-02 18:11:01 【CSDN Q & A】
def load_data(self): reviews = pd.read_csv('tuniu.csv') data = reviews['content'] #with open('r.json') as file: #data = file.read() #data = json.loads(data) #print(type(data)) return data def fenci_data(self): text =  data = self.load_data() with open("stoplist.txt", 'r',encoding='UTF-8') as file: stop_word_list = file.read() for weibo_item in tqdm(data): tmp =  sentence=''.join(re.findall(r'[\u4e00-\u9fa5]+',weibo_item['content'])) for word in jieba.lcut(sentence): if word not in stop_word_list: tmp.append(word) text.append(tmp) return text
Report errors ：
TypeError: string indices must be integers
Refer to the answer 1：
That's just passing content This column is just .
sentence=''.join(re.findall(r'[\u4e00-\u9fa5]+',weibo_item['content']))# Change it to sentence=''.join(re.findall(r'[\u4e00-\u9fa5]+',weibo_item))
Refer to the answer 2：
Refer to the answer 3：
See Tips , This weibo_item The current value of yes character string , Not a dictionary .
Change it to
try: sentence=''.join(re.findall(r'[\u4e00-\u9fa5]+',weibo_item['content']))except Exception as e : print("error",repr(e),'\n',weibo_item) sentence = ""
Refer to the answer 4：
Refer to the answer 5：
Look at the hint
weibo_item Is string , How weibo_item['content'] ?
Refer to the answer 6：
Refer to the answer 7：
First paste the screenshots of both files , Describe your program logic .
Refer to the answer 8：
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Design a mathutils Java class file
- Design of identity authentication based on Lamport scheme
- How does Simulink simulate the neutral point of permanent magnet synchronous motor (connected to the midpoint of bus capacitance)?
- Excuse me: it is known that 9 of the 300 experimental samples have been wrongly divided. What is the penalty factor C in the SVM model?
- Is there any common Python tutorial that even a fool can understand?
- The pointer of the derived class shows why the value of the pointer data member converted to the base class has changed. Please explain
- Initialization of structure variables, application
- How can the data in the red box be displayed in the black box classification according to the status?
- Position in CSS: after fixed, it will appear in the original position after entering the page, and then flash to the fixed position
- How do the from attribute and to attribute of QML propertyanimation change
guess what you like
Want to know what this code means
Design a mathutils Java class file
KNN algorithm can not come up with the best model selection
After deployment, the project automatically reads the files under the login machine disk
C ＃ click the button to display the name of the folder on the control
The use of cleanstate
I don't understand what this means!!
Machine learning Jupiter notebook spam filtering analysis report
Run result and error content Print (dict_data ['content '] ['out']) keyerror: 'content, how to solve it?
- Appium code failed to open mobile app
- About the problems of C language 2022 calendar event recording system! (development tool eclipse)
- Restart Ubuntu as soon as VMware starts
- The computer network is normal, but some web pages can't be opened. What should I do
- Why can't you query after adding information
- The reinstallation system has been stuck in "starting windows"
- How did my visual studio code change like this
- Alien project spacecraft collision error
- Opencv play nine palace game
- What library does spider need to add? Why doesn't Anaconda
- Why not exchange? C language pointer
- There is a problem with my SQL statement
- First establish the input data into a binary sort tree, and then find the data. Enter the keyword sequence (63, 90, 70, 55, 67, 42, 98, 83, 10, 45, 58). 1. Establish a binary sort tree according to the order of the entered keywords.
- Why is x output 13 instead of 3
- Python code, interface problems
- Python basic problems, read and write files, and solve them in a basic way
- CSDN article reading statistics algorithm logic
- Swift5 dynamically obtain the height of the navigation bar and status bar
- A small problem about string 
- Why is it not displayed in graphicsview
- MATLAB image hiding problem, please help
- Python fastobjectlistview cannot operate on setitem * *
- What should I fill in at the crosswalk
- College C language programming c + + Programming
- Appium + Python + Android JDK failed to connect to the mobile phone to run app
- I think the activity can be started in the background above Android Q. how to realize it
- Use the predict type parameter to define a method for filtering books
- Problems related to the use of C PropertyGrid
- How to set the gain & lt^ u
- Click one H5 item in the app to jump to another H5 item
- Find a solution to the error of this r code
- Python will test Put the PY file in a python package (such as D: \ TT), import the package test in test2, and output the value of the variable data.
- When using PPO strategy to train reinforcement learning model, how to evaluate the quality of the model and judge whether it converges?
- Calculate the number of uppercase letters, lowercase letters and numbers in any string
- If you work from home, the same operation will fail
- Content encapsulation under three-level classification of Java
- The idea switches branches and the project directory structure disappears
- 1. Customize a - function to realize the following functions: input the accuracy e, and use the following formula to calculate the approximate value of cosx until the absolute value of the last - item is less than E. It is required to define and call the
- Find its Huffman code? Give the coding process and coding results (please give the large probability as 1 and the small probability as 0) Calculate the average code length. Calculate the compression ratio before and after coding
- C language and documents to solve students' performance problems