current position：Home>Ora-01555 snapshot is too old. Fallback segment number (name) is too small. Ora-22924 snapshot is too old
Ora-01555 snapshot is too old. Fallback segment number (name) is too small. Ora-22924 snapshot is too old
2022-02-02 19:24:38 【CSDN Q & A】
Two reasons ：
1.undo Table space is too small ,undo Retention time is too short
2. The read data has bad blocks
1. The first question , enlarge undo Table space and undo Retention time
2. The second way is to solve the problem of bad blocks ：
(1) It is preferred to create a table that handles bad blocks
create table corrupt_lobs (corrupt_rowid rowid, err_num number);
(2) Perform the following procedure
for cursor_lob in (select rowid r, &&lob_column from &table_owner.&table_with_lob) loop
num := dbms_lob.instr (cursor_lob.&&lob_column, hextoraw ('889911')) ;
when error_1578 then
insert into corrupt_lobs values (cursor_lob.r, 1578);
when error_1555 then
insert into corrupt_lobs values (cursor_lob.r, 1555);
when error_22922 then
insert into corrupt_lobs values (cursor_lob.r, 22922);
Enter value for lob_column : lob Field name
Enter value for table_owner : Users
Enter value for table_with_LOB: lob Table where the field is located
According to the bad blocks found , Update bad block to empty ：
set <lob column> = empty_blob()
where rowid in (select corrupted_rowid from corrupted_lob_data);
remarks ： If there are multiple fields, repeat the above program code
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- C language file encryption applet problem
- Three types of MPEG images
- How to write this program code
- Questions about data structure: data structure sequence table (language-c language)
- A problem of energy economics
- Vscode why does Python have two problems when the external window is running? Press any key to continue?
- Using 7474n to build JK Trigger and D trigger.
- C language two-dimensional array, for interpretation
- When simulating with botu and factory IO, factory IO I2 The contacts behind 0 are not working
- How to solve termux qqbot error?
guess what you like
C + + getline cannot correctly read the console input Chinese
Android development bookkeeping
About the problem of C language: input 12 + 3 with DEVC + + to get 12.000000. I don't know what's wrong, include & lt; stdio. h＆gt;
Prompt the user to enter an integer n and N real numbers, calculate and output the sum of the negative numbers in the input n real numbers.
Using C52 and LCD1602 to simulate an electronic clock, how to program four modes and one LED flashing for four keys
Do any friends know how to do this? Please
For problems occurred during GCN reproduction, it is suggested that the openposedemo file cannot be found
TypeError: string indices must be integers
I really can't find answers to the exercises after freshman class.
How is the MSE value compared with the vector?
- How to set a draw when making tic tac toe chess in Python
- Solving Python language C language
- How does Maple set a variable to be any integer from a certain interval
- How to realize that the opening of a website computer is one interface and the opening of a mobile phone is another interface, similar to self adaptation?
- After entering two indefinite length arrays and sorting them, merge and sort the two arrays again
- The computer has a web, but it can't access other web pages except the navigation page display
- C + + how to do this program
- Want to know how to find the parameters of this function? How should the matlab code knock
- Multi module project cannot inject mapper java
- MapReduce average score how to find the average of each line
- Wechat applet rendering layer error
- What does this mean? Why can't I open my QQ
- CMD run Py file encountered a problem
- Help me see what's wrong
- Why not 13bingo
- Decipher the password and there is no result after running?
- Ask you why this code can't run (◞‸◟)
- Hello, can you extract the of our applet
- Why not show folders when attaching a database
- How can the last line end with 0 without spaces
- Generate images from HTML pages and download them into PDF files
- Two Python experiment questions
- Hidden display problems in HTML
- Is there any good analysis process for push box problem
- What's going on here?.,!
- Cyclic input and output. If the input is a number, it will print. If the input is not a number, it will print No
- C language freshman PTA input an English sentence, change the first letter of each word into capital letters.
- Question e: snake walking, please help me
- Why is the attenuation of wave height in numerical simulation serious?
- Difference between digital image processing and image signal processing (ISP)
- Oracle a column of multi value update problem.
- Write a program in Python.
- How can Python write here to become a variable
- Which rstudio is installed in win7 64 bit? Dear friends, the previous connection can install w10,8,7, but now it can only install W10. Cry.
- Which is better, CCD camera tracking or gray sensor tracking
- Virtual reality combined with AR space
- How to click two label controls in QT to subtract the customized numbers in the control
- Ask you why there is a period of garbled code in front of the output?
- QR code generation of shopping scanning payment and third-party payment
- The Internet is a large network composed of many small networks. Can a local area network also be such a small network? What's more, how large is the coverage of a small network in a large network?