current position：Home>What do these two for loops mean
What do these two for loops mean
2022-02-03 00:49:30 【CSDN Q & A】
Refer to the answer 1：
first for() , hold p = dstStr , Give Way p Point to string b The first address , then dstStr++, Let the pointer dstStr Point to string b At the end of .
the second for(), The pointer dstStr Now point to b The tail , hold srcStr The string pointed to a Copy from header to b Tail of .
Refer to the answer 2：
Refer to the answer 3：
Refer to the answer 4：
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- SQL. Why not attach it, as shown in the figure
- How does robotjs set automatic rebuild in electronic build
- Python final exam SOS
- I admit that I have degenerated, but I still want to know how to solve Java
- I have encountered several array problems in C + +. I hope the big God can solve the puzzle. It's best to have comments
- Why is it double? don't get it
- C language novice village, high adoption rate
- The usage and law of this function are expected to be explained.
- Let's see what's wrong. My code will output one less country
- Why is the average 0
guess what you like
The replacement of tab key in hive leads to a problem in the file.
Now to realize a function, use the El tree component of element UI, select the relevant node, and then copy a new tree with only relevant parent-child nodes below.
Sqlyog database import failed with the following error. Do you know
How do two lists compare in the same location
How to group the following data by film and television, education, music, E-sports and other sectors
Server socket + Android socket can only send a message once after connecting. The second sending does not respond. You need to reconnect the socket and solve it
Questions about student information management system C++
Qtable widget of QT double click to edit and display the problem
Separate strings and insert a comma for each 5 characters
QT qtablewidget double click to modify the content. What is the problem
- MySQL reports an error in Navicat. How to solve it?
- Router link cannot jump into router view (Vue)
- Why is the camera preview frame obtained by Android like this
- How to implement JS? The address bar changes the page load and refresh, and the selected conditions of the current page remain unchanged as all by default
- Why did 0.3 become 0.2999999999
- What is the reason for the warning when Vue project is packaged
- Yolov5 deployment final inference report cannot find picture
- How to extract the characters of a paragraph in Notepad?
- Computer network technology IP questions
- MySQL group query gets the data of the first 24 hours in each group
- What's wrong with this and need to be changed?
- Write a program to find the number of integers between 200 and 300 that meet the following conditions. Condition: the product of hundreds, tens and individuals is equal to the sum of hundreds, tens and individuals
- In Python, the condition setting and interpretation of while loop
- How can jupyter notebook run on the next line of code followed by the above code
- The page has been loaded. Press F12 at the top to show it. What's going on
- This CompareTo method is not called. How do you sort the elements in the collection
- Using pointer method: input three integers ABC and output them in order of size
- C ＃ new ADO Net data model, error, failed to load file or assembly
- Input n integers from the keyboard and store them in a pile of arrays. Put all positive numbers in the array in front of the array and negative numbers in the back to output the array
- Why can't the small gourd be installed.
- Java byte array and string conversion
- Definition of two-dimensional array in C language
- Why is there an extra 0 here?
- Python code programs don't
- Measure the distance with sound wave, and then send the result to the serial port. Do you want to interrupt twice, language interrupt, and ask for an idea
- An error occurs when starting Hadoop. How to solve it?
- What about the problem of remote access server?
- pywintypes. com_ Error: (- 2147023728, 'element not found', none, none)
- Global variables don't work in this program? Why is the answer a
- In Python, there is something wrong with the program and an error is reported
- Simple OJ questions for Freshmen
- Butterfly effect problem, insufficient number of input parameters
- Use of extractall function of Python zipfile module
- After spring imports the database and c3p0 dependency package in idea, it will prompt the database for abnormal error
- Python from introduction to practice 5-10
- 1703792 what does that mean? What's wrong?
- C language and C + are easy to search dogs
- This interface is always used when I use CONDA to install tensorflow? About half an hour. How?
- React summernote rich text editor!! Why do some function icons of rich text editor fail after I pack them
- How does silly girl robot log in with mobile phone