current position：Home>Indentation problem of for loop
Indentation problem of for loop
2022-02-03 01:34:44 【CSDN Q & A】
a=[[1,2,3],[4,5,6],[7,8,9]]s=0 for c in a:for j in range(3):s+=c[j]print(s)
How do you calculate ？
Refer to the answer 1：
a = [[1, 2, 3], [4, 5, 6], [7, 8, 9]]s = 0for c in a: for j in range(3): s += c[j] print(s)
Refer to the answer 2：
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Using burpsuite to capture the package of Pikachu shooting range SQL to inject the first level error
- Jar package conflict. I don't know where 2.29.1 came from
- About the rotation matrix on leetcode!
- The raspberry pie prompts cannot find webcams when running the command
- C + + a simple encryption, look at the warning how to modify, output nothing
- PHP composer and Vue node_ modules
- JDBC connects to the database for data deletion. The syntax is correct, but the data in the database cannot be deleted
- Java interface class program, define an interface and define two classes to implement the interface, then use the sorting method in the class, then enter an array with length of 8 in main, and call newsort with the two implementation classes as arguments
- Sort with average score, preferably bubble method
- When running the service jar, report Linux 1] + exit 1
guess what you like
How to solve the problem of traceback? (Language Python)
If an undirected graph G has 100 edges, how many vertices does the undirected graph have at least
There was a problem calling the custom function
The sum of a positive integer and 3 is a multiple of 5, and the difference between a positive integer and 3 is a multiple of 6. Write a program to find the minimum number that meets the conditions.
Oracle has customized a date function. What's wrong with this writing?
Spring boot project failed to introduce echarts
How to solve this kind of program
How to understand this? I didn't understand it at the beginning
This problem requires the implementation of a function to reverse the given one-way linked list, that is, the header is set to the end of the table, and the end of the table is set to the header.
*Isn't a numerical value? Because a is the address
- How should this program be completed
- The picture of U disk retrieved by app in Android 8.1 development board
- C language beginners' doubts, no, require recursion
- How to use bat or VBS to open Ethernet status window
- Base selection questions, C + + has just begun to learn, can someone give some ideas
- C language function problem,.?!
- Java class related problems
- What library is checkfasta in Python? Why can't you find it
- Problems encountered when deploying HTTPS certificates using docker nginx
- Why can't vs2022 run this code, but the compiler on the mobile phone can
- Java type conversion problem, is there a useful tool?
- C language function problem, confusion,.?!
- Please do me a favor and solve it
- Python learning has something you don't understand
- How does Baidu Post Bar get posts in it
- Who will prompt the board of STC89C52 if there is no professional course
- Can C language assign a value to the whole array
- How to prevent the page from sliding up and down when the wechat applet slides left and right
- Does anyone know why the information in this form can't come out? Hurry!
- Operation of strlen function
- Why is it an endless loop? And what does I + + in printf mean
- C language function problem,.?!
- In which industries does C + + graphics development develop c++
- Why can't I output with structure
- How to save the processed file after Python data processing? It is found that the file has not changed after saving
- How can this mistake be corrected?
- Python calculates the triple accumulation sum of arrays
- Through the request forwarding command of the servlet program, will the access to the target resources protected by the filter filter be filtered by the filter?
- Pycharm loads TTF font file and displays garbled code
- Hello, is there a corresponding code implementation for the super resolution from a single image you mentioned in the super resolution article two years ago?
- Why are the results the same
- The MySQL geometry type retains 6 decimal places
- The removeall() and addall() methods in the list set are the same as the list What is the difference between the difference set and the sum set of two sets?
- Vue project number is automatically generated according to the city and county
- How to generate Vue number automatically
- Please * God, what about the win service flash back
- The users table space of Oracle is migrated to another file path and must be moved under the database shutdown?
- How can I do this?
- Pointer assignment problem, how to assign
- How does Java cut and drag pictures onto the canvas