current position：Home>Read out the contents of the file "student. TXT" by line and write them to the file "hello. TXT", and add the line number to each line. It is required to output the contents of the file "hello. TXT".
Read out the contents of the file "student. TXT" by line and write them to the file "hello. TXT", and add the line number to each line. It is required to output the contents of the file "hello. TXT".
2022-02-03 01:34:45 【CSDN Q & A】
Refer to the answer 1：
This homework doesn't need to be sent out , I can't write , It's hard to copy
Refer to the answer 2：
author[CSDN Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- Using burpsuite to capture the package of Pikachu shooting range SQL to inject the first level error
- Jar package conflict. I don't know where 2.29.1 came from
- About the rotation matrix on leetcode!
- The raspberry pie prompts cannot find webcams when running the command
- C + + a simple encryption, look at the warning how to modify, output nothing
- PHP composer and Vue node_ modules
- JDBC connects to the database for data deletion. The syntax is correct, but the data in the database cannot be deleted
- Java interface class program, define an interface and define two classes to implement the interface, then use the sorting method in the class, then enter an array with length of 8 in main, and call newsort with the two implementation classes as arguments
- Sort with average score, preferably bubble method
- When running the service jar, report Linux 1] + exit 1
guess what you like
How to solve the problem of traceback? (Language Python)
If an undirected graph G has 100 edges, how many vertices does the undirected graph have at least
There was a problem calling the custom function
The sum of a positive integer and 3 is a multiple of 5, and the difference between a positive integer and 3 is a multiple of 6. Write a program to find the minimum number that meets the conditions.
Oracle has customized a date function. What's wrong with this writing?
Spring boot project failed to introduce echarts
How to solve this kind of program
How to understand this? I didn't understand it at the beginning
This problem requires the implementation of a function to reverse the given one-way linked list, that is, the header is set to the end of the table, and the end of the table is set to the header.
*Isn't a numerical value? Because a is the address
- How should this program be completed
- The picture of U disk retrieved by app in Android 8.1 development board
- C language beginners' doubts, no, require recursion
- How to use bat or VBS to open Ethernet status window
- Base selection questions, C + + has just begun to learn, can someone give some ideas
- C language function problem,.?!
- Java class related problems
- What library is checkfasta in Python? Why can't you find it
- Problems encountered when deploying HTTPS certificates using docker nginx
- Why can't vs2022 run this code, but the compiler on the mobile phone can
- Java type conversion problem, is there a useful tool?
- C language function problem, confusion,.?!
- Please do me a favor and solve it
- Python learning has something you don't understand
- How does Baidu Post Bar get posts in it
- Who will prompt the board of STC89C52 if there is no professional course
- Can C language assign a value to the whole array
- How to prevent the page from sliding up and down when the wechat applet slides left and right
- Does anyone know why the information in this form can't come out? Hurry!
- Operation of strlen function
- Why is it an endless loop? And what does I + + in printf mean
- C language function problem,.?!
- In which industries does C + + graphics development develop c++
- Why can't I output with structure
- How to save the processed file after Python data processing? It is found that the file has not changed after saving
- How can this mistake be corrected?
- Python calculates the triple accumulation sum of arrays
- Through the request forwarding command of the servlet program, will the access to the target resources protected by the filter filter be filtered by the filter?
- Pycharm loads TTF font file and displays garbled code
- Hello, is there a corresponding code implementation for the super resolution from a single image you mentioned in the super resolution article two years ago?
- Why are the results the same
- The MySQL geometry type retains 6 decimal places
- The removeall() and addall() methods in the list set are the same as the list What is the difference between the difference set and the sum set of two sets?
- Vue project number is automatically generated according to the city and county
- How to generate Vue number automatically
- Please * God, what about the win service flash back
- The users table space of Oracle is migrated to another file path and must be moved under the database shutdown?
- How can I do this?
- Pointer assignment problem, how to assign
- How does Java cut and drag pictures onto the canvas