current position：Home>End-to-end testing technologies and tools mainly involve?
End-to-end testing technologies and tools mainly involve?
2022-05-15 03:56:47【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
Test technology and tools on end , Mainly involves ？
Take the answer 1：
Test technology and tools on end , Mainly end-to-end （native/h5）app/web Upper UI automation 、 Security 、 Performance stability （monkey test/crash rate ）、 Traffic （ Weak network ）、 Power consumption 、 Compatibility and adaptation , Based on the testing technology and open source technology system of other teams of the group, we have made some improvements and innovations , For example, introduce rich media intelligent verification into client automatic test , Complete image comparison 、 written words OCR、 Local feature matching 、 edge detection 、 Video verification based on key frame （ Component animation 、 Patch video ） etc.
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- In the trash directory* Execute git init command in the directory. What is the purpose?
- The core element of large-scale software design is to control complexity. What is the root cause?
- What are heredoc's tips?
- What are the core elements of large-scale software design?
- What is the nature of large-scale systems?
- What are the core challenges of large software?
- When test_ expect_ What is expressed when the success method is followed by three parameters?
- What are the common built-in functions of sharness?
- What are the two dimensions of software complexity?
- How is daily inspection conducted?
guess what you like
What are the achievements of datacook?
What is the identification of low code / no code development?
During TCP data interaction, will the connection be terminated immediately after one party sends rst, or will it wait for 10s?
What are the achievements of pipbook?
Which development platforms have low / mature code?
What should we understand about low code / no code development?
To what extent can low code / no code development change the current way of software development?
What is the future direction of low code / no code development?
What technical problems exist around low code / no code development that need to be explored by academia and industry?
What are the problems with test cases of multilingual SDK?
- 5. What is similar between darabonba and interface type definition in Java?
- What is the lift and shift mode?
- Darabonba's multilingual generation ability, how to solve the problem?
- What is a build tool?
- How can we ensure that these updates and upgrades will not cause problems to customers who are using OpenAPI?
- Where did the platform come from?
- What's better about gradle than Maven?
- What is the relationship between the original single application and resources?
- What's the use of layered design at the architecture level for slideshift MySQL operator?
- What is gradle?
- Provide a better running environment and platform for microservices. What does this require us to do?
- What was the original era of building platforms?
- Kubernetes what is its function?
- How to solve the loss caused by flutter's UI thread?
- What is the design concept of slideshift MySQL operator?
- If we take microservices as the center to look at microservices and cloud nativity, what points can we talk about the relationship between them?
- What is pod actually?
- What other similar build tools are available?
- What are some very useful functions provided by pod model?
- In essence, what is a micro service?
- When operating and managing microservices, what is the role of heterogeneous environments that do not have a unified set of standards to deal with at first?
- What is the use of containers and container platforms?
- What is the biggest challenge in microservice architecture or adopting microservice architecture?
- What are the losses caused by flutter's UI threads?
- Why is there not a set of unified standards to deal with heterogeneous environments when operating and managing microservices?
- How to backup MySQL data through cronjob?
- What is a distributed runtime?
- It seems that the data prefetching is initiated by fluent, but the performance is not improved
- What is the use of cloud native application PAAS?
- What is the use of the upgrade or expansion strategy provided by kubernetes?
- Which two APIs does dapr expose to business code?
- Service mesh - service grid, what is its essence?
- What is the fundamental concept of runtime decoupling?
- What does spiffe offer?
- What different dapr related implementations can we access through the framework layer of dapr?
- What is SCM mainly responsible for?
- From the abstract level, we can see which two levels a service contains?
- What are the characteristics of micro services in the cloud native era?
- What has solved the biggest appeal of the primitive era?
- Which three main capabilities has istio realized?