current position：Home>What is API grouping?
What is API grouping?
2022-05-15 04:01:01【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
API What exactly is grouping ？
Take the answer 1：
API Grouping is clustering API The classification mechanism of , For example, network related API It's just networking In this group . And through the network API The resources created by grouping belong to this group .
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- 5. What is similar between darabonba and interface type definition in Java?
- What is the lift and shift mode?
- Darabonba's multilingual generation ability, how to solve the problem?
- What is a build tool?
- How can we ensure that these updates and upgrades will not cause problems to customers who are using OpenAPI?
- Where did the platform come from?
- What's better about gradle than Maven?
- What is the relationship between the original single application and resources?
- What's the use of layered design at the architecture level for slideshift MySQL operator?
- What is gradle?
guess what you like
Provide a better running environment and platform for microservices. What does this require us to do?
What was the original era of building platforms?
Kubernetes what is its function?
How to solve the loss caused by flutter's UI thread?
What is the design concept of slideshift MySQL operator?
If we take microservices as the center to look at microservices and cloud nativity, what points can we talk about the relationship between them?
What is pod actually?
What other similar build tools are available?
What are some very useful functions provided by pod model?
In essence, what is a micro service?
- When operating and managing microservices, what is the role of heterogeneous environments that do not have a unified set of standards to deal with at first?
- What is the use of containers and container platforms?
- What is the biggest challenge in microservice architecture or adopting microservice architecture?
- What are the losses caused by flutter's UI threads?
- Why is there not a set of unified standards to deal with heterogeneous environments when operating and managing microservices?
- How to backup MySQL data through cronjob?
- What is a distributed runtime?
- It seems that the data prefetching is initiated by fluent, but the performance is not improved
- What is the use of cloud native application PAAS?
- What is the use of the upgrade or expansion strategy provided by kubernetes?
- Which two APIs does dapr expose to business code?
- Service mesh - service grid, what is its essence?
- What is the fundamental concept of runtime decoupling?
- What does spiffe offer?
- What different dapr related implementations can we access through the framework layer of dapr?
- What is SCM mainly responsible for?
- From the abstract level, we can see which two levels a service contains?
- What are the characteristics of micro services in the cloud native era?
- What has solved the biggest appeal of the primitive era?
- Which three main capabilities has istio realized?
- What three parts can the request driven model be divided into?
- What typical upgrade or expansion strategies does kubernetes provide?
- What are the two problems caused by request driven?
- What is request driven?
- What is runtime decoupling?
- What are the main contradictions in the primitive era of building platforms?
- What are the two parts of dapr itself?
- How to realize automatic unpacking?
- How to test the real-time performance of data update?
- Six challenges in the quality domain of big data application testing?
- What are the key points of functional testing?
- What is functional testing and verification?
- What is the most important function in the online system?
- Under what circumstances will users produce a large amount of behavior data?
- How to test the timeliness of data request response?
- Under what circumstances do you need to unpack automatically?
- Under what conditions is the result of the expression the wrapper type?
- What is the experimental pre run method?
- End-to-end testing technologies and tools mainly involve?
- Three main ways to solve the quality difficulties faced by the learning platform?