current position：Home>What is the identification of low code / no code development?
What is the identification of low code / no code development?
2022-05-15 03:11:00【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
Low code / What is the identification of codeless development ？
Take the answer 1：
Identification of requirements ; Identification of design draft ;UI The identification of ; Identification of computer programs ; Identification of logs and data
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- What can Alibaba java training camp help people do?
- What are kubernetes and cloud native applications?
- IPhone 6S plus, the input tag of type=file in wechat official account does not trigger onchange after clicking the video
- Causes of virtual machine problems
- You have reinstalled SciPy, but the error image transformations require SciPy is still reported Install SciPy.
- Abnormal termination of ideal build process
- Build a stock pool according to the constituent stocks of an index
- Python crawler cannot log in using token
- Finding the minimum value shows that the function is empty
- What is defining and analyzing problems?
guess what you like
Useeffect, react hooks / exclusive DEPs rule dependency resolution problem?
How can echarts configure an indicator separately and leave blank on both sides?
How is the data transferred in the scope slot
React hook, how to dynamically add attributes to objects and render them to the page in time?
Python finds the corresponding substance according to the conditions and records it
What is the meaning of the dotted line area displayed in the F12 developer tool?
Help react native run problems? Run Android error
How to deal with event when purebasic programs multiple forms?
Creating views and calling functions with SQL
Web terminal cannot paste the download address copied from the remote desktop
- What are the advantages of the intelligent patrol scheme?
- To solve the problem
- How does technology debt come into being?
- What are the three most popular excuses in the technology world?
- What is the solution to technical debt?
- Why build a platform?
- What is jarchitect?
- How to deal with single type problems (such as detection framework, classification framework, segmentation framework)?
- How to declare bankruptcy directly (whole rewrite)?
- How to solve technical debt?
- How to reasonably control technical debt?
- How to continuously migrate backward compatibility?
- Is the saying "the best way to solve the problem is to write code" reasonable?
- The community around kubernetes already has a rich Devops ecological foundation. What are the functions?
- Which three blocks can yaml configuration files be divided into?
- How did the sharness project come from?
- At sharness What's the use of adding custom scripts under directory D?
- What are the new challenges of Devops platform based on kubernetes?
- What additional functions need to be configured after the application starts?
- What is sharness?
- What is the function of defining trail in OAM framework?
- What's the use of OMA?
- CRD has powerful expansion ability. Almost all software can be expanded through CRD, including what?
- What does sharness come from?
- What is the format of the sharness test case?
- What is OAM?
- When test_ expect_ What is expressed when the success method is followed by two parameters?
- What are the three main concepts in am?
- What do features mean?
- What are some minor changes to the sharness test framework?
- What are the difficulties in defining very complex yaml?
- What is the format of GIT test script?
- test_ expect_ How many parameters can success have?
- Why does Ali build Devops platform based on kubernetes?
- What are the capabilities of Ali's kubernetes based unlimited resource pool and infrastructure?
- Kubernetes community already has very rich Devops ecological basic functions, including what?
- What are sharness grammar norms and techniques?
- What is git repo?
- What are the core features of complex software systems?
- Is a large-scale software built or grown?