current position：Home>What are some very useful functions provided by pod model?
What are some very useful functions provided by pod model?
2022-05-15 03:21:00【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
pod What are some very useful features provided by this model ？
Take the answer 1：
State information .Pod It will provide a standard interface to display the running status . for example , Are you ready to receive traffic , If you're ready to receive traffic , So from ingress Traffic can hit the micro service . If it's not working well , We can try to repair this container 、 Restart or delete , Even switch to another cell to run , It provides guarantee for the overall stability of microservices . Address service . every last pod There's a standardized DNS Address service , Can be addressed uniformly . In this way, the need for unification is exposed API Log 、 monitor 、 Tracking is very helpful , According to this DNS To access pod Observability information exposed , Easy and timely detection of runtime problems .
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- What are the advantages of the intelligent patrol scheme?
- To solve the problem
- How does technology debt come into being?
- What are the three most popular excuses in the technology world?
- What is the solution to technical debt?
- Why build a platform?
- What is jarchitect?
- How to deal with single type problems (such as detection framework, classification framework, segmentation framework)?
- How to declare bankruptcy directly (whole rewrite)?
- How to solve technical debt?
guess what you like
How to reasonably control technical debt?
How to continuously migrate backward compatibility?
Is the saying "the best way to solve the problem is to write code" reasonable?
The community around kubernetes already has a rich Devops ecological foundation. What are the functions?
Which three blocks can yaml configuration files be divided into?
How did the sharness project come from?
At sharness What's the use of adding custom scripts under directory D?
What are the new challenges of Devops platform based on kubernetes?
What additional functions need to be configured after the application starts?
What is sharness?
- What is the function of defining trail in OAM framework?
- What's the use of OMA?
- CRD has powerful expansion ability. Almost all software can be expanded through CRD, including what?
- What does sharness come from?
- What is the format of the sharness test case?
- What is OAM?
- When test_ expect_ What is expressed when the success method is followed by two parameters?
- What are the three main concepts in am?
- What do features mean?
- What are some minor changes to the sharness test framework?
- What are the difficulties in defining very complex yaml?
- What is the format of GIT test script?
- test_ expect_ How many parameters can success have?
- Why does Ali build Devops platform based on kubernetes?
- What are the capabilities of Ali's kubernetes based unlimited resource pool and infrastructure?
- Kubernetes community already has very rich Devops ecological basic functions, including what?
- What are sharness grammar norms and techniques?
- What is git repo?
- What are the core features of complex software systems?
- Is a large-scale software built or grown?
- In the trash directory* Execute git init command in the directory. What is the purpose?
- The core element of large-scale software design is to control complexity. What is the root cause?
- What are heredoc's tips?
- What are the core elements of large-scale software design?
- What is the nature of large-scale systems?
- What are the core challenges of large software?
- When test_ expect_ What is expressed when the success method is followed by three parameters?
- What are the common built-in functions of sharness?
- What are the two dimensions of software complexity?
- How is daily inspection conducted?
- What are the achievements of datacook?
- What is the identification of low code / no code development?
- During TCP data interaction, will the connection be terminated immediately after one party sends rst, or will it wait for 10s?
- What are the achievements of pipbook?
- Which development platforms have low / mature code?
- What should we understand about low code / no code development?
- To what extent can low code / no code development change the current way of software development?
- What is the future direction of low code / no code development?
- What technical problems exist around low code / no code development that need to be explored by academia and industry?
- What are the problems with test cases of multilingual SDK?