current position：Home>What are the losses caused by flutter's UI threads?
What are the losses caused by flutter's UI threads?
2022-05-15 03:21:17【Alibaba cloud Q & A】
Flutter Of ui What are the losses caused by threads ？
Take the answer 1：
First , Once in a certain situation, the equipment cpu nervous , be Flutter Request / The data return will be delayed and cannot be delivered native perhaps Flutter. secondly , When the amount of data is large , data encode and decode It will also take more time . Last , When you open a page, you often encounter Engine and Native The question of who starts first . such as VC Launched the , You can't give it right away at this time Flutter send out message, because Flutter Engine Probably not ready yet , here message The loss of , Neither side knows . The question is FlutterBoost Encountered many .
author[Alibaba cloud Q & A],Please bring the original link to reprint, thank you.
The sidebar is recommended
- What is the function of defining trail in OAM framework?
- What's the use of OMA?
- CRD has powerful expansion ability. Almost all software can be expanded through CRD, including what?
- What does sharness come from?
- What is the format of the sharness test case?
- What is OAM?
- When test_ expect_ What is expressed when the success method is followed by two parameters?
- What are the three main concepts in am?
- What do features mean?
- What are some minor changes to the sharness test framework?
guess what you like
What are the difficulties in defining very complex yaml?
What is the format of GIT test script?
test_ expect_ How many parameters can success have?
Why does Ali build Devops platform based on kubernetes?
What are the capabilities of Ali's kubernetes based unlimited resource pool and infrastructure?
Kubernetes community already has very rich Devops ecological basic functions, including what?
What are sharness grammar norms and techniques?
What is git repo?
What are the core features of complex software systems?
Is a large-scale software built or grown?
- In the trash directory* Execute git init command in the directory. What is the purpose?
- The core element of large-scale software design is to control complexity. What is the root cause?
- What are heredoc's tips?
- What are the core elements of large-scale software design?
- What is the nature of large-scale systems?
- What are the core challenges of large software?
- When test_ expect_ What is expressed when the success method is followed by three parameters?
- What are the common built-in functions of sharness?
- What are the two dimensions of software complexity?
- How is daily inspection conducted?
- What are the achievements of datacook?
- What is the identification of low code / no code development?
- During TCP data interaction, will the connection be terminated immediately after one party sends rst, or will it wait for 10s?
- What are the achievements of pipbook?
- Which development platforms have low / mature code?
- What should we understand about low code / no code development?
- To what extent can low code / no code development change the current way of software development?
- What is the future direction of low code / no code development?
- What technical problems exist around low code / no code development that need to be explored by academia and industry?
- What are the problems with test cases of multilingual SDK?
- 5. What is similar between darabonba and interface type definition in Java?
- What is the lift and shift mode?
- Darabonba's multilingual generation ability, how to solve the problem?
- What is a build tool?
- How can we ensure that these updates and upgrades will not cause problems to customers who are using OpenAPI?
- Where did the platform come from?
- What's better about gradle than Maven?
- What is the relationship between the original single application and resources?
- What's the use of layered design at the architecture level for slideshift MySQL operator?
- What is gradle?
- Provide a better running environment and platform for microservices. What does this require us to do?
- What was the original era of building platforms?
- Kubernetes what is its function?
- How to solve the loss caused by flutter's UI thread?
- What is the design concept of slideshift MySQL operator?
- If we take microservices as the center to look at microservices and cloud nativity, what points can we talk about the relationship between them?
- What is pod actually?
- What other similar build tools are available?
- What are some very useful functions provided by pod model?
- What is the use of containers and container platforms?